The Savoir has arrived at Grey Sloan Memorial and we are so OK with it. Here’s all the reasons why this Eliza chic has got to stay!
1) She’s causing good change at the hospital. The residents program needs to give the residents a better education. She’s a great teacher who believes in people even when they don’t.
2) She’s going after Arizona because she sees what a wonderful and lovely person Arizona is.
3) She is confident with a good self esteem.
4) She is making Webber step up and become an even better teacher.
5) She’s having people deal with their issues (Maggie) and relationships (Jackson and his mom/dad).
6) She is making the residents better doctors and more competitive like old times.
7) She is not afraid to argue on a cause she believs in but also realize when she’s wrong.
8) She has a big heart, caring and funny.
9) She can separate work life and personal life (Arizona was rude to her but she still wanted to go out with her).
10) SHE MAKES ARIZONA ROBBINS HAPPY!
11) She has great taste in women (Obviously).
12) She knows what she wants and goes after it.
13) She has beautiful eyes which says more about how she feels then her words does.
14) Did we mention she is also super hot and ridiculously gorgeous
15) Double certified surgeon just like Arizona Robbins (Badass that is)
16) She is persistent.
17) She’s making April Kepner grow as a person and a leader.
18) She is strong, tall and in charge.
19) She’s sensitive behind the cockiness.
20) She rock the scrub top like no female ever did in the history of all GA
21) She’s the first person to brace us with the “you need to stop talking so that I can kiss you” line instead of just shutting someone up with a kiss.
22) She’s a freaking fashion guru.. Best dressed at GSMH together with Arizona of course!
23) She’s energetic and bubbly
24) Her flirt game is way off the roof.
25) SHE IS EVERYTHING CALLIE WASN’T
With that said she is more then welcome to stay as long as she wants and swep Arizona off her feet with those beautiful green eyes.
So get out of the pink bubble.
Enjoy this new chapter in Arizona’s life!
Why dwell in the past when the future is so much more exciting!
“Let’s all be happy” – Arizona Robbins